Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Late night.


Last night I couldn't sleep so I decided to watch some t.v. and flip through the channels. It was about 2am and I thought there would be nothing wrong but there was this film on called "Red Corner" with Richard Gere and Bai Ling (which is amazing considering that she's known for her 'outrageous' clothing and behavior, like the Asian Paris Hilton. She was really really good in this film. I really recommend it. What happens is an American businessman is in China for a business deal, he ends up hooking up with this model who is found dead in his hotel room the next day and he didn't do it. So Bai Ling is his attorney and the whole Chinese government is corrupt. Really good. :) Watch it, you'll enjoy it. I only caught the middle of it but stayed up until 3:30 watching it. Lol.

No comments: