Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Updates...and linux!

Hurray our garbage disposal is fixed, and apparently all my fault ( not surprised, really). The plumber said - there appears to be small blue pebbles in the disposal - and I made this face :-/ and slightly laughed. My leaky toilet is fixed and so is the other that never flushed well. I just paid tuition, *cough* 2,980.00 *gasp* OUTRAGEOUS, right? That's 9 hours and online. Thank God I got my books on www.half.com for 20.00 total. :) Ryan is in New York at the US Open until tomorrow. I really miss him. Well, Ernesto wasn't as bad as people thought it would be. It's not even been rainy here at all, just normal Florida rainy season.

Btw. did anyone else hear that the L.R.A in Africa are ending the war! I couldn't believe it when I read that. That is amazing! If you don't know, you should. It's a war that has been going on for 2 decades and their soldiers are children, children taken from their parents. Often the girls are raped. It's really a ghastly thing. Which reminds me, have you sponsored a World Vision child!? I hear from mine really often. Her name is Sanaa Akua and she's from Ghana. I struggle to make money but I feel that it is only a small thing I can do to help her and other children. Secondly, does anyone else know about VOM ( voices of the martyrs)? I've gotten their newsletter for about 2.5 years now. I'm always amazied at the suffering of Christians world wide.

Thirdly, I'm now offically a real computer geek, running linux! Even better...Ubantu Christian Linux.




As you all know I am studying on the sovereignty of the Lord. I had a comment from the dear Feanor about what this truly means. I have just finished my reading for the night ( 1:44am, hehe) and I feel the Lord leading me to say that this is different for everyone. I have my own personal definition of what His Sovereginty means but it can mean many different things to different people.

I feel the need to type/write my prayer here on my blog. Lord, I ask you to come into the hearts of the readers here and in my heart as well and show us your true sovereignty. Lord, if there is anyone so confused I pray that you would put it in his/her herart to seek out this truth in a more personal way but that he or she would be ultimately safisfied with the knowledge that you will provide on this matter. I thank you Lord for those that read this blog and those that don't. I pray they would be blessed and if I can help anyone out then all the GLORY goes to You father. Father, I thank you for lovin us even though we are so unworthy of your love. Thank you for loving us in good times and in bad times. Thank you for your UNCONDITIONAL love. May we not only be hearer's of the Word but doers of Your Word. In Jesus Name, Amen.

No comments: