Monday, August 21, 2006

Nothing much lately...

Nothing too much has gone on lately for me. I've been painting again, and again and again. It's like neverending!! But it looks brillant and I really enjoy Mint Whisper (avaiable at your local Lowe's) and then it's off to another project. I really do enjoy the home-repairs and doing it all myself. I've still got the bathroom to finish with the holes in the wall, caused by yours truly.

I'm thinking of what to do after my undergraduate degree is finished. I've got a couple of things I think that I would be interested in, one is Linguistics, LIS, Professor of English ( which will take a doctorate and thus still some time)

I am glad that everyone is enjoying the honesty of my blog and my life. Honesty is the ONLY way that we can overcome all these obsticles. If we can't be honest with our life and what we have then how can we connect and make friends. Secrets are only harmful to us. I enjoy being known as honest, even when it comes to baring my soul to the empytness of the internet. If people see that we as Christians struggle then they can connect with us in ways that we share and we can share how we can get over those hurdles with Jesus and how he's helped us and gives us hope! It's amazing!! :) It really is. Don't let anyone tell yoiu anything differently about Jesus.

1 comment:

FĂ«anor said...

Being in class today reminded me of how much I would love to be a professor. I guess I'm on the way there with my current path, but it will still take TIME if I want to go all the way.

Concerning honesty, people often forget that Truth is the most fundamental component of Christianity. A Christian should be the most real person one would ever meet... those with shells of infallability are totally missing the point.