Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Soda Machine fantastic.

Ryan and I are on holiday in Savannah, GA. We're staying at a Holiday Inn, of which I can name at least 5 things that have displeased me thus far but last night was awesome. I finally found a dollar in change from the change in my car and wanted a Dr. Pepper. It was a Pepsi machine so, I was in luch with the need of a Dr. Pepper. So I put my change in and push the Dr.Pepper button and out comes a water, so I thought that someone had gotten one stuck and that's what I got for free and I hit the button again beacuse the machine read..VENDING...and another water and then another, I ended up with 3 and it also gave me my change back. So I thought well I've still got my dollar and I want a Dr. Pepper so let's try the other button and the same thing! I ended up with 6 waters and came back to our room and showed Ryan. He didn't believe me and so he went down the hall with me and I tried for a Mt. Dew for him and ended up with Dr. Pepper and again it said VENDING...so we pushed it again and then a third time and ended up with about 6 Dr. Peppers, and the Mt. Dew was hiding in the Diet Pepsi button, but all in all we had about 12 sodas for free because the machine gave us our money back each time! LOL, was so funny. So that made my day! :) Hurray. Pictures to prove it!
  




I also got something for a friend and ended up eating it myself but also got some cool t-shirts :) Incase you can't read them...the one I'm wearing currently is YA'LL UNIVERSITY (which looks like Yale University) and my favorite doggy shirt. It says :
DOGGIE DAY TIMER:
6 am Pee on something
7 am wake owner w/cold nose ( and Ringo has a SUPER COLD nose).
11 am Bark @ squirrels.
1 pm pee on something
4 pm drink from toilet.
7 pm pee on something
10 pm lick crotch
10:10 pm lick owner's face
2 am pee on something.






  

  

  


  

  

  

  



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's cool that you got all those free drinks, but do the pictures really prove anything? After all, you could have bought all those drinks...

I think I'd rather just take your word for it. ;)

Anonymous said...

aloha accessable.blogspot.com blogger discovered your site via yahoo but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your website http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my blog. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com