Monday, July 24, 2006

Interview...and some.

I had an interview today in downtown which is like a full hour away without traffic. So I get into the center of downtown and I've never been here before and there is only this one way traffic, which is crazy and loads of construction! So I'm going around and around looking for this building and finally I see it and go up 4 stories to a parking garage that's in circles so I'm dizzy at the time I get there. Then I finally get into the building, and it's an elevator to the lobby from the 4th floor. I take it down and then walk into this beautiful building and they have banks of elevators, you know the ones that go from like 16-28 29-40, etc. so they skip all the smaller floors..and I hate these because they go so fast! So I get there the interview is like 10 minutes, if that. I didn't want to take the elevator down again so I try the starewell and go down to the 16th floor so that I could just keep going down, but that didn't work as I forgot it'd only go to the 16h floor not all the way to the the 4th where my car was. No luck. I get to the 16th, door locked. Back up to the 17th, door locked, 18th, door locked and I was about to panic and then the 19th (where I started) unlocked. I stomached the elevator down and back up to the car. So I get the call that I have the job butttttt I've got an interview with Books a Million tomorrow at 4:30, which is where I *really* want to work. LOL what a mess!! What am I going to do? I've got to call the temp. agency back and let them know if I'm taking the law job.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you have to make a decision before you go for the other interview?