Wednesday, July 19, 2006

That hurts.

Why is that the people who are supposed to love you and be close to you are the ones who are the furthest away? Eh...well apparently my grandparents don't believe me, that I just got money from them for giving the impression that I graduated rather than actually graduating and then he says that I'm not gonna be able to go to your wedding. Real nice, yeah?

I had gotten bored with blogging and then I realized how much I liked it and then when I can't talk to my friends because of something or whatever then I can write it on here.

So tomorrow I have the a/c guy coming to check ours out. Hopefully he won't be frightened away by the smell. Yes, I hate to say it but there is some terrible smell omitting from our livingroom. I cannot figure out what on earth it is and can't get rid of it either. I cleaned up our garage a bit, hoping to get rid of it that way but no such luck.

So it just may not be updated reguarly but now and again. How about some fun pictures here?



  

  

  

  




  

  

  

No comments: