Sunday, July 23, 2006

More confused than ever.

I am more confused than ever, when it has come to deciding my future. Ultimately, it is not I who has the decision to do so, but the Lord. Yes I am very aware of that, but in the meantime, seeking him and what I am supposed to do has left me...well...blank. There are so many posibilities out there and I've come across a few but nothing is 100% and I have to decide soon. I've got my LSAT stuff here, but I can't be bothered to study for it. So it makes me wonder...Do I really want it? What is it that I am supposed to do? It's becoming quite overwhelming and really just giving me the scare of a life-time. I don't want to invest time and money into something that I will absolutely hate, naturally.


"The fear of the Lord is the instruction of wisdom; and befor honour is humility." Provers 15:33. - What does that mean? It doesn't help me, or maybe my eyes just aren't opened right now. I don't know, I just don't know and it is driving me CRAZY. Patience...patience...patience. I know, but it's just not coming to me right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Link you now :)

don't worry about your future :) God has something in store for you, just believe, Obey God :) and have Faith like Abraham :)

Anonymous said...

Him with "H"